What to look for in a water flow control product:
- Materials. Water control products are a function of many things, materials being one of the most important. We use only the finest, all of which comply with the strictest of standards.
- Innovative design. Every Grid Controls product benefits from innovative design. In fact, we've won a number of patents for our thinking.
- Quality control. Before one of our products leaves our plant, it has to satisfy our exacting standards. If you're not absolutely satisfied with any of our products, let us know and we'll do whatever it takes to "make it right".
- Simple. Switch up to 25 amps without the addition of a relay on some models.
- Competitive pricing. While flow switches are available in many flow ranges, accuracies, on/off differentials, electrical ratings, and configurations, relatively few are cost-efficient for the hot water industry. Ours are. Since our overhead is lower, so are our prices.
What to look for in a company selling them:
- Service and Integrity. First and foremost, you look for someone who is trustworthy. When we quote you a price or tell you a package will be there at a certain time, it will. You have our word on it.
- Longevity. Gary Richards started Grid Controls in 1982 and he--and his employees--have been providing quality water flow control products ever since.
- Breadth of product line. Whatever you need in the way of controls, switches, valves and unions, we should have. And if by chance we don't, call us to discuss. We'll custom-make them for you--quickly and affordably.